Bio:
Alsalamo Alaikoum
I'm Ahmed Taher Mamdouh Egyption Graphic Designer my first meet with graphic was 11 years ago i was always wondering about the graphic, photo stuff how it's done and how i can simulate it.
tell i had the chance to make my dream come true. as I always say

Tell us about your background?


I’ve born in |Egypt-Cairo one of the most crowded cities all over the world, and known as The city of 1000 Mosque. My Islamic grow up have touched me a lot and affected on me so much,

What's your inspiration and motivation?


My inspiration is always my eyes represented in what I see, I see a lot and a lot and a lot
My motivation is achieving the perfection as I can.

What's your favorite quote or philosophy of art and design?


"My Life is nothing but a PSD File"
......NON STOP CREATIVITY......













How do you think of the designers in Indonesia?


I so much believe in far east people like Indonesia and other countries and I believe they have perfect and unique capabilities make them special as they similar to us, each have private and unique Culture.

What is the message to newcomers?


Look and look and look to everything , touch everything by your eyes not your hand
Try to be yourself not other’s

Can you tell us about your artwork behind the scenes?


I always use the Photoshop as my main tool to design everything I want, later I’ll upload tutorials to my art work on deviantart.com.












How do you think of the designers in your country?


I think we have now in Egypt lots of perfect and talented designers,

Criticism and suggestions for Banamag?

Hope to go on and to achieve its target to become one of the biggest Magazines all over the world.

Contact Designer :
Name: Ahmed Taher Mamdouh Mohamad
Age: 31
Location: Egypt
Website:  Atcreation.deviantart.com
Email: Taher2all@yahoo.com