Food enthusiasts ranging from heavy to light, crazy with comics (manga), children's story books, animation, japan..now working in the world of work :-p
Describe the concept of your work and the software you are using?
I like to draw anything I like, that I feel (sad, happy (vent)), which is interesting to see and appeal to me I. for software, I love to try. I like the software that lets me in workTell us about your background?
I like to draw and read comic from small. because of the passion of reading comics, makes me want to be able to draw like a comic writer. I've seen pictures of children my age, and the pictures he won the race which is international since then I always motivate myself if I can more than him .. I never followed the drawing competition, but always lose :-p. but despite losing I learned a lot. graduated from my college DKV at a prominent private university in the area around Grogol, because feeling college at a university has not satisfied me, I finally joined the illustrated community, where I learned a lot of new things.What are your inspiration and motivation?
My inspiration can be from many things ranging from songs, comics, magazines, books, food, dreams, movies, and friends can also be a source of inspiration. my motivation if ever lose, I will continue to pursue and try to win on another occasion. and never stop learning and asking :-)
Contact Artist :
nama : lidia puspita dulam
lokasi : jakarta
website: http://monyetbuluk.blogspot.com/
imel : : lidiapuspita@yahoo.com









Отправить комментарий