nama : Dwi yuliyanto
umur : 22th
kota : Salatiga
website : http://www.blacklightzzz.deviantart.com
http://www.behance.net/yuliyanto
email : art_light@yahoo.com
bio : an easy to share knowledge although sometimes difficult to deliver or teach it and I am grateful to be able to share knowledge by becoming this master graphic design assistant. category of works: Vector, Photo Manipulation, Illustration.
Description of the concept of all my works is I want to make artwork both illustrations and vectors are comfortable and nice to see it both in the composition of colors, the effect of empty space in every work, dll.kebanyakan of my work using Adobe Photoshop cs3 using lighting from the lens flare rend filter as I use the brush and then I change the blending mode to the screen it makes me comfortable using this software and for my vector works using Adobe illustrator cs3.
Background: I am currently studying at a private university salatiga smester6 know graphic design since I am a lecturer from basic I do not know what is graphic design because graphic design is also concerned multimedia and web system engineering it is a concentration program that I take at university.
Inspiration and motivation: the inspiration I get through internet browsing and magazines such as deviantart, behance, psdtuts, desktopography, Babyboss and the concept of my own motivational graphic design magazine want to create a different work and become a true freelance in the world of graphic design itself.





Отправить комментарий