Bio:

My name is Ben Meesschaert and I'm also known as “DarkFenomena” and “Benmeister”.
Designing is my passion, my life. My other hobby is playing world of warcraft trading card game.
I have been studying for Graphic Designer/Illustrator/ web designer at Syntra-West school for two years and I'm thinking of going to college in September 2011 to study for another 3 years.
Some of the assignments I have to do at my school are creating websites and designing packaging like boxes and T-shirts. I sometimes get a little help from my graphic designer professor and together we create a good idea to work out. Most of my work is made in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and sometimes Flash. I have been a graphic designer for only 2 years, but I’m learning very fast. I think all designers in the world could be very good designers if they want to be.
“Keep on the good work” is my first message to all newcomers. The second is, if you're not sure about your work, ask other people what they think about it.

My favorite quote of art and design is “less is more”. I also believe that you always have to be creative. I think VISUALGRIP magazine is a very interesting magazine. I downloaded it and read it with pleasure. If you are interested in some more work of mine: www.darkfenomena.deviantart.com

Contact  Artist :
Name: Ben Meesschaert
Age: 20
Location: Belgium - Roeselare
Email: benmeister111@hotmail.com