Born in February, under the name Ranny Febrianti, after the big, the body never grows, so until now called Bocil. Likes the drawing-drawing field since childhood, by 'breaking' the house's walls with colored pencils to 'tell stories'. The last 2 years most of the time is spent as a designer for the Antibeauty brand.
Describe the concept of your work and the software you are using?
Basically I really like the black strips combined with only 1 or 2 colors. But that does not mean I do not like the design / image who have many colors, just for me personally I really like the concept of black lines with a little color. simple simple impression but character. I really like fashion, streetfashion in particular, really like the stupid and funny stories, usually from where my design concepts come from. I am very happy to process the image with markers, drawing pen and watercolor and always happy to wear objects of women, animals, and objects that are around. For software I usually use Adobe photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.Tell us about your background?
Born and grew up in Bandung, completed the field of Visual Communication Design studies at Itenas Bandung in 2008. Now works as a designer in clothing company, Antibeauty and freelance designer for a company specialized in designing stationary.What is your inspiration and motivation?
Inspiration, from the environment, daily activities, chat-ngidul ngalul with friends, music heard, and anything that can be felt. Motivation, do not feel satisfied quickly, and do not be afraid to be stupid and wrong, because there is always a lesson from our ignorance and mistakes. ?Can you tell us about your behind the scene artwork?
(optinal: photo step by step one of your works)What is your favorite quote or philosophy of art and design?
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. - Coco Chanel
How do you think about designers in Indonesia?
Designers in Indonesia now have a lot of potential and good work, no less than outside designers, the means to develop its potential also has more and more. Unfortunately, there are still few people who can appreciate the work of a designer proportionately.What is the message for newcomers?
Well, I'm actually still a newcomer, so I still have much to learn, maybe the message let's keep on developing the potential that we have, never stop learning.Contact Artist :
Nama : Ranny Febrianti/Bocil
Umur : 24 tahun
Lokasi : Bandung
Website : littlebocil.wordpress.com
Email : bocilsurocil@yahoo.com
Nama : Ranny Febrianti/Bocil
Umur : 24 tahun
Lokasi : Bandung
Website : littlebocil.wordpress.com
Email : bocilsurocil@yahoo.com









Отправить комментарий