Name:David Marjai
Age:23
Location:Hungary,Sopron
Email:info@vinc3nt.com
Bio:
I worked on much place already despite my young age.is that I go through hard
days recently, I can write only a thing here: I do not leave it that the bad things
influence.
(1.)I live in Sopron this a very beautiful city but burns in Hungary here heavy
to prevail as a website designer temporarily unfortunately small my acquaintance
because of this
little my customer.I will be everything on it with my strength that this in 2011
let him change.
(2.)Totally random what has inspiration not some than my motive, 6 year one
I received it a commodore 64 machine I know it since then how I would love with
what
to deal.
(3.) To work only punctually, nicely as the star is going on the sky, some worthy.
(József Attila one of the most outstanding shapes of the Hungarian poetry)
You are in it believe, on the world nothing magic. You are though in it, that the
everything is magic on a world. (Albert Einstein)
(4.) I like the special unique cultures the Indonesia bar like this this from me
there is distance like that that seems a fairyland quasi :) If once
I would get there Aceh I would not omit his big mosque visiting.
(5.) Let it be never given up I do not make it and let them get it sometimes if they
work favourite
music.
(6.)
img1.jpg
Living room
Into modeling not yet tul big I started my experience because of this something
with relatively easy one.your implement into a clear room to be.sometimes the
less more, if
spoiled the sight would be with more complicated but lower-grade models then
neither would have been so credible.this reason of his that enough seems one
not furnished.
img2.jpg
Logo
I do anything the planning it very important, there is not house without bases.
I experiment I sketched this picture with it with drawing board before digital
I would have turned them into vectors.
(7.) If we really want world-class things we can to create
it that little country we are.only unfortunately here not too big it
solidarity this is missing the best.
(8.)
Maybe that not bad idea like that if beside the magazine you give a CD sometimes that
a content like that is at his disposal that photoshop it is possible to make use of it.
stock pictures, brushes, shapes.I do not use it very much but say it that may help beginners a lot.



Отправить комментарий