My name is Carlos Eduardo, I'm 22 years old, was born and live in the city of Campo Grande, MS, Web Designer and I've been in since 2009. My interest in the area began when I was a teenager, I spent hours browsing through various websites, and as always had a very critical and perfectionist side, I not only navigate but also to examine the art, structure, performance and practicality the site offered, thus arousing the desire to become a Web Designer.

Tell us about your background?

Currently I am studying Technology in Advertising (University UNIGRAN) and Web Design Developing (Microcamp)


What is your inspiration and motivation?

My inspiration comes from designers around the world, always seek the news there is that area in each corner. Use as inspiration for everything I see good and I can use it in my work.

Motivation: I love what I do, that's my biggest motivation. I love to spend hours in front of computer glaze seeking innovations, trying to do something different and that the customer is always satisfied. There is nothing better than a professional who loves to do his job.

What is your favorite quote or philosophy of art and design?

Are two phrases that are my favorites.
You see things, and you say, "Why?" But a designer dream things that never were, and says: "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw, as amended by Dick Powell (British product designer)

Designers are visual, they are able to see things before they have anything to be seen.
Ralph Caplan, a writer and communications consultant, author of "By Design"

What do you think of the designers in Indonesia?

Do not know much about the designers from Indonesia, but the few I saw, I thought that the work is really stunning. Very detail-oriented, creative and vibrant. I think it's fabulous!


What is the message to newcomers?

Create a reference library: It's always good to have good and bad references. Whenever you put your hands on some piece of paper, I try to save it.
Do some research: not to be minimal - Although the current market is well run, and soon noticed that there is room to run behind panels of semantics, market research, etc..
Know thyself: It may seem a sócrateana aspiration, but this is important. Know what your limitations beforehand. Know thyself to thy work: A designer who does not understand the work assigned to it is as useful as an ass-of-charge without legs: nobody's going anywhere.
Know you to whom you make design: Although I always talk to the client so that client, you must understand that the final product will not be for his client, but for his clients.
Do not try to create a work of art: This is hard for many designers. Perfectionist're born, something that we look at ourselves and say "our ... this certainly goes to my portfolio." But they often disagree and customers need to do something they feel good.
Get reviews, a designer is important to receive feedback regarding their work.
Add a couple of laps: Especially useful when you have a mental block. If something bothers you, if you're stuck between two options, or if you just do not know what to do, go do some laps. Challenge yourself: Try to be surprised. If you have an idea but that seems risky, try anyway. Love design: There is nothing better than a professional who loves his work.

Can you tell us about his work behind the scenes?







I added some images with a few steps.
(Optinal: a step by step photos of his works)

What do you think of the designers in your country?

I know of many, but those I know are really talented. In Brazil, this area is still being discovered by many, many go into it out of curiosity and not for love or because they really know what they're doing. But soon we will be full of good designers as well as other countries where the profession is recognized!

Reviews and suggestions for the magazine Banamag?

I loved the idea of interviewing designers from around the world, and especially to have been chosen. I think this is very important for us to be increasingly encouraged. One suggestion that I find interesting would be to make a list of the best projects in various areas of design, being for web, graphic and etc.. Monthly or annually. I think that's it! Thank you.

Contact Designer :
Name: Carlos Eduardo Pereira Coelho
Age: 22
Location: Campo Grande - MS - Brazil
Website: www.kaedesign.com.br
E-mail: contato@kaedesign.com.br