Every design must have an idea. The Ideas must smash through the clutter and engage the audience, through whatever mediums possible.
Tell us about your background?
I started working in high school. My first job was as a singer of a band performing at several cafes in Jakarta. Interested in the world of events, I then worked oddly in some office "event organizer"
After college ended, I worked in various offices of "advertising agency" and "production house" in Jakarta. I am currently working on advertising and promotion at Bank Mega. The science of conceptualization of advertising I learned on my campus (ITKP the school of advertising) and some seminars I attended. 3D animation science I learned in "Digital Studio" after graduating college.Science design, photography, music, and film (director, script writing, editing) I learned by myself (through books, experiences, and e-books)
What are your inspiration and motivation?
God, clients, women and you
What is your favorite quote or philosophy art and design?
1.Design IS philosophy
2.God is the best designer/architect
3.It's not how you make it, but it's how they like it ...
4.Abandon all rules! Those designs must sell !!
5.Your art is not for you and me! It's for the world! (one of my bosses told me this, years ago ...)
6.8 hours of play, 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of works (I read that, somewhere ..)
7. Who says an artist should belong? (I quote myself ... hahaha)
How do you think about designers in Indonesia?
Well, the designer is now already on his skill .. hahaha many young designers who have become skilled art workers in their fields (whether in the field of graphic design, advertising, architect, music, fashion, painting, etc.)
Now this art in Indonesia has been very good and has penetrated into the land next door, with different tribes and cultures, I think Indonesia will have a lot of diversity of art, and future artists ...
If you talk specifically in the field of graphic arts, I think there will be hundreds of new graphic designers in each year. but unfortunately, the concept of "price war" marketing that we already feel now, will surely harm our own future.
the price of a design is now getting cheaper, some even give it "free" ...if this continues, I do not think graphic design will be a promising profession anymore. Indonesian people will not be more "aware" of the importance of a design anymore because the design will be a "cheap" item ...
Yet, what is the difference between a Timor car and a BMW car in my neighbor's garage?
The answer is just one ... DESIGN .... (car design, engine design, advertising design, brand design, web design, brochure design, etc.) Though I think the office and its management just the same as our office in Indonesia
What is the message for newcomers?
1.Hayo learns to continue ... do not mislead ... (hehehe ..)2. Be careful with the use of filters/ plugins/effects which is now more sophisticated and easy ... do not let the original design goal changed so the more unclear ...
3.Bisa design the name of Designer, it can make the concept name Conceptor, it can make from no to be called Creator, it can make something ordinary to be worth it name Creative if everything... YOU'RE ROCKS !!!!
4.Join a collection / milis / group designer (important)
5. Try to learn for a design that is liked by many people
Contact Artist :
Nama: erikwibowo
Umur: 30 thn
Lokasi: Jakarta
Website: www.wix.com/erikwibowo/erikwibowo
Email: erikwibowo@yahoo.co.id











Отправить комментарий