The description of the concept of your work and the software that you use?
The concept I use in each of my artworks is a mix of Dark, Fantasy, Abstract and Macabre elements. Such style I call DARKFRAME. While the software that I often use is Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Tell us about your background?
My name is Muh. Ulya Abdillah, began to pursue the design since college until now. And currently I'm dealing with E-Book making projects for some subjects at one of the state high schools in my city.
What's your inspiration and motivation?
Inspiration comes mostly from my daily life. Starting from a chat with friends, listening to music, browsing the internet to daily work. My motivation, hopefully the works that I make can be widely known and of course still always have the creativity to work.
Contact Designer
Name : Muhammad Ulya AbdillahEmail Address : abdi_go_22@yahoo.co.id
Website :itachi-ulya22.deviantart.com
Country :Blitar - Indonesia
Biography : simple life and simple youngman just do that what can I do





Отправить комментарий