Describe the concept of your artwork and the software you are using?

Average for digital I use Adobe Illustrator, Sometimes to create a character I should be able to deepen the character I made, such as: why he was created, who his family, his background, sort of that :) and sometimes I am very-very idealist in the work .


Tell us about your background?

My background? I'm from a family who loves art, my father is a painter, my mother is an art connoisseur. From small I like the picture maybe that's it. Nothing special from my life.







What is your inspiration and motivation?


My inspiration? Nature, My City, My Friends, My Favorite Artist, Music, Games, My Cat, The strange picture style that makes me crazy and silent when I see her.My motivation? My Family, Can haring with the designers and artists from all over the World, Travel around the world with my work, collect my own design, work for kidrobot :), have my own gallery and my own café.

What is your favorite quote or philosophy of art and design?


You got a dream ... You gotta protect it. People can not do somethin 'themselves, they wanna tell you you can not do it. If you want somethin ', go get it. Period. (Christopher Gardner)

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. (Walt Disney)







How do you think about designers in Indonesia?

Only one word "Awesome."

What is the message for newcomers?

Drawing on and on. Do not be satisfied quickly. Share the science you have.

Contact Artist:
 Nama: Kepala Kardus aka Aditya Pranata
Lokasi: Malang
Bio: Character Designer, Toy Designer and Illustrator