Creative junkie wannabe, still looking for identity, Kawasaki, and Freelance


Description of the concept of your work and your software?


actually, I'm still looking for my "definite" style for any kind of artwork or design that I'm working on, but the software that I use for graphics is Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and some other supporting software, but everything I do must have started from a rough sketch manual :)


Tell us about your background?


I love the world of Art and Design from small, ranging from scratch on the wall to scratch in Photoshop. As I type this I was working on my final project in the Multimedia Graphics Visualizer Department at STISITelkom Bandung and plans to continue studying to the S1 degree in the field of Visual Communication Design at Bandung National Institute of Technology. After I finished some projects for the World Cup and became a contributor to the graphic design tutorial book.





What are your inspiration and motivation?

Many inspire and motivate me, from music, jokes with friends, walks, daydreaming, to dreams or cloaking ideas I always write in drafts on my mobile and always carry a digital camera + sketchbook wherever I go, and I am anxious to be a part or agent of change in this world, like those who are successful, successful, and useful first!

Contact Artist :
Nama: Kresna Akhmadi
Umur: 19
Lokasi: Bandung
Website: www.kresnotic.deviantart.com
Email: kresnotic@gmail.com